If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, or you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Personal Information We Collect. BLESSED APPAREL may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household (referred to herein as “personal information”). The categories of personal information we may collect and have collected directly from you within the past 12 months include:
- Identifiers -Including without limitation your real name, alias, account name, online identifier, Internet Protocol Address, unique identifiers, email address, birthdate, postal address, phone number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers. Our web servers automatically collect unique identifiers that can be used to recognize you or your device, including without limitation your domain name, Internet Protocol address, beacons, pixel tags or other device and mobile identifiers or similar technology.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or U.S. Law - Including without limitation your age and gender.
- Payment Data -Including without limitation your credit card information, billing address or any financial information you provide in connection to your purchase of our products or services.
- Commercial Information -Including without limitation our products you purchased, obtained or considered, pop-up events you RSVPed and attended, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information -Including without limitation your browsing history, search history, and any other information regarding your interaction with our websites, advertisements, or third party applications.
- Geolocation Data -Including without limitation information that can help identify your physical location like your GPS coordinates or the approximate location of your electronic devices.
- Audio and Visual Information -Including without limitation photos or video recordings that may be taken of you if you visit our stores or attend our pop-up events (e.g., as a security measure and to ensure the safety of our properties, we may also use video surveillance technology at our stores and pop-up events).
- Inferences Drawn About Your Preferences -Including without limitation your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, aptitudes, decisions, and actions as it relates to our products and services.
- Other Categories of Personal Data that Relates to or is Reasonably Capable of Being Associated With You- Including without limitation the messages you send us via social media websites, networks or other services that host user-generated content (e.g., your comments to our Instagram or Facebook posts, when you tag or otherwise link us in your social media posts).
- Data About Others -Including without limitation personal information of individuals for whom you purchase an item or gift, such as their real name, email address, phone number, and postal address. Please do not purchase a gift for someone or share personal information of other individuals with us unless you have their permission to do so
- How We Collect Your Personal Information. BLESSED APPAREL collects your personal information from the following categories of sources: Information you voluntarily provide to us; Information we collect automatically from you through your electronic device; and Information from third parties. We may collect data when you:
- Create an account on our website.
- Sign up for our newsletters.
- Rsvp for a pop-up event.
- Purchase our goods and services.
- Use our website and application (i.e., through our browser cookies, web beacons, third party software development kits, and other similar technology).
- Download our applications.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or send us messages or other content regarding feedback and inquiries relating to our products, services, marketing material, pop-up events, and other advertisement and collaboration proposals.
- Voluntarily disclose personal information to our customer service providers and staff.
- Voluntarily comment on our social media posts hosted by third party platforms or tag or otherwise link us on your social media posts.
- Visit our stores (i.e., through our video surveillance technology).
- Use our in-store guest Wi-Fi service.
- Attend our pop-up events (e.g., we will ask for your name to confirm you are on our RSVP List and we may take photos and record videos at our events for marketing and promotional purposes).
- Interact with other third parties (e.g., our service providers) and provide your consent for them to share your personal information with us.
- Sending you alerts regarding our services and products that we think may interest you.
- Processing your purchases and reservations for our pop-up events.
- Operating, managing, and improving our websites, events, customer outreach, advertisements, services, products, and promotions.
- Performing services requested by you, such as responding to your comments and product requests, processing, servicing or enforcing transactions, and sending related communications.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of our systems, operations, stores, and pop-up events.
- Preventing and addressing fraud, unlawful access, and breach of our policies and terms.
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information about our policy changes, and other administrative messages.
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of users and complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Pursuing legal matters.
- Analyzing trends and usage, such as the efficiency of deliveries and operations, and troubleshooting problems with our website, application, software, or Wi-Fi systems.
- Facilitating our accounting, auditing, and reporting requirements.
- Re-posting content voluntarily provided by you on our message boards or social media networks, platforms, or other user-generated content providers not operated by BLESSED APPAREL for our marketing purposes.
- Creating promotional videos from audio or videos taken at BLESSED APPAREL pop-up events for its own marketing and promotional purposes.
- Fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your consent.
- Affiliates- We share information with our related entities including without limitation our parent, subsidiaries and sister companies, or to their employees, agents, contractors, representatives, legal counsel and/or accountants, for: operational, management and administrative purposes; internal audit, legal, regulatory, security, insurance, financial, processing and other similar purposes; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Promotional Partners - If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletters, we share information to help us provide and operate our newsletter offerings. This includes without limitation sharing your information with our service providers that maintain our newsletters, our third party partners (if applicable) participating in our promotions or pop-up events, or other third parties for administrative purposes.
- Third Parties in Connection With a Merger, Acquisition or Other Business Transaction - We may share information if BLESSED APPAREL is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a portion of its assets, financings, joint ventures, reorganizations, dissolution, liquidations, or other event where we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets or equity. We will not provide you with notice before disclosure in such cases.
- Third Parties for Security and Compelled Disclosure Purposes - BLESSED APPAREL must disclose information about you in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including but not limited to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may share information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
- Third Parties that You Direct Us to Share With - We share information at your request or direction, such as when you purchase a gift for an individual and direct us to send it to a certain recipient. We may also share your information with other third parties as required by applicable law or to those you have consented or directed us to share your information with.
- Shopify. Our online and offline store uses Shopify Inc. (“Shopify”) to process all purchases and orders of our products. Shopify provides our website and application with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. If you purchase goods at our retail stores, we will use a tablet to process your orders using Shopify’s e-commerce platform. When you make a purchase by and through our online and offline stores, your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage databases and the general Shopify application and its third party service providers and app providers. Shopify has represented to us that it and its service providers store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
For more insight, please read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) and/or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy), each of which Shopify has the right to modify from time to time.
- Cookies and Other Similar Technology. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies, web beacons, third party software development kits, and other similar technology. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases, some of our website and application features may not function as a result. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Report, in aggregate, how our visitors find and use our website and application;
- Understand overall visitor behavior;
- Update and improve our website and application; and
- Process your orders and other requests.
There are a number of different types of cookies our website and application uses, including without limitation:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies -Most websites, including ours, would not work very well without certain cookies. They allow us to prevent crashes, display information, fix bugs, and ensure the security of our website and application (and your account). These types of cookies are often called “strictly necessary” Because they are needed for our website and application to work, we do not provide you with an ability to opt-out of these cookies. But you can remove them by using your browser settings. Keep in mind that certain features of our website and application may not be available to you.
- Functionality Cookies- BLESSED APPAREL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and application and remember your previously selected preferences. For example, if you have added items into your Shopping Cart and closed the session without completing the purchase and without eliminating those items, these cookies allow you to continue the shopping experience the next time you access our website (within a limited period), finding the same products that were selected. Functional cookies are not essential to the functioning of the website, but rather improve navigation quality and experience.
- Statistics Cookies - Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website and application, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website and application functions. This includes cookies from our third party analytics services.
- Marketing Cookies - These cookies track your online activity to help our third party service providers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies allow you to be provided with our commercial offering on other websites not operated by BLESSED APPAREL. Our third party service providers uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website and application, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. With third party cookies we do not have control of the information provided by the cookie and we do not have access to this data. This information is entirely controlled by third party cookies as described in their respective policy. To find out more about the aforementioned third parties’ cookie, you can inform yourself on their respective polices and knowingly manage your consent or refusal, for this we invite you to visit http://youronlinechoices.com.
- Security and Storage. We believe our website and application incorporate safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy, and privacy of the personal information we have collected. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse, and alteration. However, despite our efforts, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot guarantee that the information you transmit or provide to us will be completely secure.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you with our services (e.g., as long as you have an online account with us) or as needed to fulfill our own obligations, such as preventing fraud, meeting regulatory requirements, resolving disputes, improving our services or maintaining security, and in each case, as consistent with applicable law. We may retain non-personal information that has been sufficiently aggregated or anonymized for a longer period.
- Children. Our websites are intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account (if applicable).
- Your Choices You Have Over How Your Information is Used. In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
- Review and Update Your Account Information -If you registered for an account with us, you may review, update, or delete certain personal information in your account by logging into your account and editing your profile information.
- Opt Out of Marketing Communications -You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of our emails. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails (e.g., confirmation emails regarding your online orders or RSVP to one of our pop-up events).
- Cookies -Most browsers let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools may prevent BLESSED APPAREL or its service providers from providing you certain features of our website and application.
- Advertising Choices -Your device settings may provide functionality to limit use of advertising ID associated with your device for interest-based advertising purposes. Additionally, you can manage third party advertising preferences for some of the third parties we work with that serve advertising across the internet by using the choices available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices. We do not guarantee that all of the third parties we work with will honor the elections you make using those options, but we strive to work with third parties that do.
- Privacy Settings and Location Data -Users of our website and application can disable our access to their device’s precise geolocation in their electronic device settings.
- Choosing Not to Share Your Personal Information -If you do not provide information that we need to provide you with our products and services, we may not be able to provide you with such products and service or provide you access to certain features of our websites, applications, stores, or pop-up events. For example, if you do not provide us with your name to RSVP at our pop-up events, we will not be able to add you to our guest list to allow you entrance at our event.
- Third Party Platforms or Social Media Networks -We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings of third party platforms that you use in connection with our websites, products, services and events, including without limitation social media platforms and networks. We recommend you understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
European and California residents have additional rights as set forth below in the sections entitled “California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights” and “European Economic Area (“EEA”) Residents: Your EEA Privacy Rights.”
- California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights. California residents have specific rights regarding their personal information as described below. These rights are subject to certain exceptions. When required, we will respond to most requests within 45 days, unless it is reasonably necessary for us to extend our response time.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, or Disclosed - You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to request that we disclose certain information regarding our practices with respect to personal information. If you submit a valid and verifiable request and we confirm your identity and/or authority to make the request, we will disclose to you any of the following at your direction:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- If we disclosed your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, a list of the personal information types that each category of recipient received.
- Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information - You have the right under the CCPA to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. If you submit a valid and verifiable request and we can confirm your identity and/or authority to make the request, we will delete all information that we are not allowed to maintain under applicable law.
- How to Exercise the Above Rights- To exercise your rights discussed described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may make a verifiable consumer request no more than two times within a 12-month period. The verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Such verification process will involve you confirming at least three pieces of personal information we have collected about you, and will increase in scope in the event the nature of your request relates to the disclosure of sensitive personal information or the deletion of any personal information;
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it; and
- Include a statement that you “declare under penalty of perjury that you are the person about whom the Right to Know/Delete request has been made.”
- Right to Appoint an Authorized Agent -You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit the above requests on your behalf. For an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity according to the above method before processing the authorized agent’s request.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights - You may exercise your rights under the CCPA without discrimination. However, if you choose not to provide us with certain information, you may not be eligible to receive certain promotions and offers for our products and services (e.g., if you do not sign up for our newsletters, you may not benefit from receiving notifications of discounts or free shipping to customers that may be exclusively offered to our subscribers).
- Sale of Personal Data -We do not believe that we sell your personal information as defined under the CCPA and we will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law.
- Direct Marketing and Do Not Track Signals - Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents may request and obtain a notice once a year about the personal information we shared with other businesses for their own direct marketing purposes. Such a notice will include a list of the categories of personal information that were shared (if any) and the names and addresses of all third parties with which the personal information was shared (if any). The notice will cover the preceding calendar year. To obtain such a notice, please contact us as described below. In addition, under this law you are entitled to be advised how we handle “Do Not Track” browser signals. BLESSED APPAREL does not personally track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such websites, most web browsers (like Safari) allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
- Nevada Residents: Your Nevada Privacy Rights. Nevada law (SB 220) requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada consumers to opt-out of the sale of certain information that the website operator may collect about them. BLESSED APPAREL does not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in Nevada law, and will not do so without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices or our compliance with Nevada data privacy law, please contact us via the methods set forth below in the section entitled “How to Contact Us”
If you are in the EEA and certain requirements are fulfilled, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right to Access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data from BLESSED APPAREL. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to Rectification - You have the right to request that BLESSED APPAREL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BLESSED APPAREL complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure - You have the right to request that BLESSED APPAREL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing - You have the right to request that BLESSED APPAREL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Object to Processing - You have the right to object to BLESSED APPAREL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability - You have the right to request that BLESSED APPAREL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to Withdraw Consent - You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where BLESSED APPAREL relied on your consent to process your personal
If you wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, please send us your request via email to: email@example.com. We will have one month to respond to you. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to file a complaint regarding your personal information with a data protection authority, if you believe that the use or handling of your personal information does not comply with legal requirements. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you approach a data protection authority, and would welcome you directing an inquiry first to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Visitors. We may limit the availability of our websites to any person or geographic area at any time. If you access our websites from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. If you are providing personal information and are not a resident of the United States, your country’s laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in the United States, in particular, the United States may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. By providing information to BLESSED APPAREL, you are transferring your personal data to the United States, and you consent to the transfer to, retention of and processing of your data in the United States.